Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wii have a winner

Today wii (I mean we) finish subtitling the movie from Spanish to English.

Special thanx to our dedicated producers Alonso, Paco and Roger for spending all day subtitling the film, apart from from actually producing and making the film day in and day out for the past 5 months! CRAP! We're almost there...

And also, special thanx, to the HH agency working behind the scenes and making sure we have a succesful campaign pitching it to distributors and the public alike.

On Friday we'll be interviewed by our friends at Maximas productions for the nationally syndicated TV shows American Latino TV and Latination, we'll keep you posted...

Meanwhile, here's the part when we were featured on Latination, this part March for promoting El Escape De Los Santos.
DWS on Latination

Add to My Profile | More Videos

This morning, after waking at 6am and dashing towards my local WalMart in search for a nintendo wii, I was denied, after 9 people were already in line (and only 9 were available).
I quickly directed my truck towards the next closest Walmart in Carrizo Springs (35 miles from Eagle Pass), and I was #8 (out of 9 wii's)...
Now it's time to list it on eBay... jajajajaja Nah, this one is for my son and me (or mii).

No comments: