Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tis the season...

Photo: Doggy Mendoza voice talent in ASH WEDNESDAY... she's the voice of a dog that gets slayed...
__________________
Buyakashaaaa...
Yesterday, I tooled around ASH, perfecting audio, correcting, sculpting...
AND THEN... I took one of ASH WEDNESDAY's most prolific voice-over stars to the vet...
It is my pleasure to announce that Doggy Mendoza is pregnant.
I was really nervous, but I just had to cope with the fact that my baby is now a full grown expecting mother...
Her boyfriend has no plans to marry her, but is very supportive and is committed to take care of the babies if Doggy needs to work on her next film...
So everything worked out.
Check out Doggy's profile on myspace:
www.myspace.com/doggymendoza

TODAY, we plan to reshoot some of Delso's stuff, so it'll be a good day...

ALSO, respek goes out to Brittani Harmeyer, today is her 18th B-day, for her B-day she got accepted to NYU film school... wicked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Britt, were sending you a boom!, and doggy rispek!
-leo