Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I saw the shine...

Photo: This was during our visit to Valhalla studios (Monterrey, N.L. MX) in September (2006) for the making of the soundtrack to Ash Wednesday: Capitulo Unus... Giuliano (drums) and Waris (guitar)... We were so broke that Paco, Roger and myself slept in the studio...
________________________
As of now, I am relentlessly seeing Capitulo Unus from beginning to end...
The purpose is to check and recheck for any errors, either visual or audio...
It is exhaustive but VERY well worth it... I have corrected dozens of little simple stuff that needed enhancement or just adjusting stuff...

In other news, the band NEXO (from Monterrey, N.L.) has a myspace page and it has 4 BRAND NEW SONGS!
including "I saw the shine"...
here's the link: www.myspace.com/sujetonexo
NEXO (formerly known as Pennylane, then Santelmo) is also known for making the music for the soundtracks to both EL ESCAPE DE LOS SANTOS and ASH WEDNESDAY: CAPITULO UNUS...
The best of luck to Giuliano and Waris!

That's why you hire me...
because I make them suffer!
-Gregorio Cazares (Ash W.: Capitulo Unus)

No comments: