Saturday, December 30, 2006

System Error...

Photo: This is a screen shot while my PC was checking one of my harddrives for any errors... Thankfully it was an error caused by the AVID, and that I could correct...
__________________
I am currently rendering and processing everything to compress everything on to a DVD and while compressing it into what we geeks call it a quicktime reference file, the stupid f**ing thing kept giving me a STUPID message that read:
"The system volume is not available"
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I spent ALL day strugling, uninstalling, reinstalling, and other crap, until FINALLY I managed to do it, at this moment it is compressing itself to make a "test" DVD (which will be destroyed shortly after analyzing it).... by then it was 7pm, I was frustrated, tired and tense... so me and my wife Gaby went to see ROCKY BALBOA... which is one of the best films that I have seen all year long.. WOW. That was not a film, that was an experience.... great flick...

--...But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

--The only kind of repect that matters is self-respect
Rocky.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: