Thursday, September 21, 2006

three-zero


Photo: Gaby, Grisi, Rik, Royer, Alonso, Jerry, Sir Rodriguez and Paco. Bringing in the three-zero...

________________
Could you believe it! I'm Thirty. Who Cares!

So what to do today... well hopefully just being with people I like is e-nough for me...
Have a few beers, a few laughs, what else could you ask for...

My continuous rant on age:
if you're 40, 50, 60 or even 20 and you say to yourself I've always wanted to be a chef, a filmmaker, a fireman, whatever, and haven't done it....
What are you waiting for?
Drop everything and just do it...
"It's hard, I can't, my kids, my money, my bla, bla bla..."
F*** that. It ain't easy to do what you want.
If it were easy, everyone would be doing it, but that's why it's so f***ing rewarding.
So get out there, build your own train, ride it, invite everyone and tell them to get on or get the f*** out of your way...
AND this f****ng conludes my 2 part rant on age. back to editing...

See that lil' lady? Respect. Respect for one's elders gives character.
I have character.
Just because you are a character doesn't mean you have character.
-Mr. Wolf

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well no wonder you didn't answer the phone last night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! love you very much and very proud and happy for you! =D

Unknown said...

I wish I were there bro, I wish I were there!!!!!