Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy B-day Diana and Hector!


Photo: Our lovely Mom, DIANA Mendoza (Bday gal), Rik and my other sis' Luana Mendoza at the Premiere of Escape De Los Santos (Dec. 2005)


__________________
Happy Birthday to my sister Diana!
She is celebrating her 19th year on planet earth! WOW!
Congrats, we miss you and hope you have a hell of a day!
I'll see you soon!




Photo: Hector, QT and me-self.
____________________
AND Happy Belated Birthday to our Agent and friend Hector Hernandez...
I really need to compile a birthday list! I am the worst when it comes to Birthdays!!!
F***!
ANYWAYS... HAPPY B-B-day! his birthday WAS on the 15th... :-o

AND, just to let our friends know, (so they won't feel like idiots later on... :-) MY Bday is on the 21st...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! miss you lots too and hope to see you very soon! ah! you're almost 30!!! jaja.. love you! =D

Paco Flores said...

happy belated birthday to hector!!! snifffff, and to Diana have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thanks Paco! Snifffff!!!!!!!
Happy Belated Diana!