Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Go ahead and stamp your form, sonny...


Photo: My cameo in Capitulo Unus, In a meeting with Filo, Jorge and Paco...
___________________
Well, this is a 2 part series of rants and irational random thoughts...
The first part is to be written on my last day to be a juvinile 20-something, the second part (tomorrow) will be written by a mature 30-something...

Today is my last day to be in my twenties... and what am I going to do today, on this "seemingly" important day???

I will do nothing. nothing. JAJAJAJAJAJ (evil laugh)

Age is in your mind.
F*** AGE. If you start celebrating something so inane, as the loss of your twenties, well you'll be pretty much f'd and be depressed for the rest of your life, saying "I wish I'd done this or done that", F*** that.

I'm happy to say that I have done a lot of things that I'd always wanted to do, and I know, a lot of my friends and family have done so, as well...

So, now what?

I'm editing Ash Wednesday, and I am on an incredible train called Digital Work Studios.
For those who are on, enjoy the ride!
For those who are not on, either hop in or get the hell out of our way!

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret.
Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should.
I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime.
I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't.
That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that.
Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.
-Red (The Shawshank Redemption)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"To refuse to change is to go against the law of your own being." - i don't remember who said that but i thought it went with your blog for today.. enjoy! =D