Sunday, September 24, 2006

Scene 33 Reshoot


Photo: Screen still of what was shot yesterday. Xavier, Omar and Fede...
______________________
Are we happy?
VINCENT! We happy?
-Oh yeah, we happy...

We reshot scene #33 yesterday, with a better perspective and understanding of what Ash Wednesday is all about...
My friends Gibran, Omar and Xavier came over from Piedras Negras and just kicked ass...
Fede and Kristi Gomez (who plays Jessica) is in the same scene and kicked butt as well...
After that, we drank beer in the rain...

This scene was reshot because we were a mess that day... my shots sucked, and we clearly felt very insecure, and un-focused... HOWEVER, we are thankful that we got to redo everything and make it a memorable scene...

Thanks to everyone else who helped make this happen:
Ricardin Gonzalez for the very cool location, Fede for his cool Mercedes and Paco (Leo) for his Suburban...

I don´t know why I go to extremes
Too high or too low there ain´t no in-betweens
And if I stand or I fall
It´s all or nothing at all
Darling, I don´t know why I go to extremes
-Billy Joel

Photo: Xavier, Delso, Omar, Fede, Barco, Kristi, Matias (Ricardin), Teto, Gibran and Ricky

No comments: