Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Editing daze...


Photo: Still shot extracted from the movie. Ex-DEA agent Delso Carrete in action and kickin' ass...

____________
My eyes hurt... |-)
I've been at my PC since 8am... editing scenes with Gregorio Cazares and Delso Carrete...
I also made some cool action theme songs to go with these scenes, and that was the time-consuming part...
at 6:30pm we were invited on my aunt Raquel's TV show at the local Eagle Pass station... Me and Ramiro Briones (Ash Wednesday) were interviewed. We showed the trailer for both Ash and Escape, and phone calls poured in about the flicks...
Too bad I could not reveal many questions asked... but in time, everyone will be pleasantly surprised...
We plan to begin our slew of interviews as soon as we finish the film, hopefully by the end of October.... we'll see... BTW, my eyes hurt...
Saludos a Barco

you want to play blind man?
go walk with the shephard, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open...
-Jules

No comments: