Monday, November 06, 2006

Very busy... Respek...



Photos: Top, Hector Muñoz Mijares as the mysterious caller. Bottom pic, Jesus 'Flaco' Flores calling the shots... snf
____________________
There's so much stuff to post...
we have been shooting a bunch of stuff that is missing, or that we forgot to shoot, or simply needed to reshoot to improve some scenes...
I have edited close to 95% of the whole film, and cannot wait to finish shooting this whole week to finally finish a rough cut...

Thanks to everyone that has been VERY patient with us... like Kristy Gomez (who plays Jessica), Tati Melo, Jesus "Flaco" Flores and others...

The scenes were shooting look great, so hopefully we'll keep it flowing...

A'right respek, and keep it real...
I hope you all go see and like my movie-film... I like you, do you like-e me? snffffffffff

No comments: