Monday, October 02, 2006

Still chopping!




Screen stills form film: Di Galvan (as an intrepid reporter) + Robbie Flores and Sonia Valdez. Shooting in Piedras Negras, MX, and they were screaming in the middle of the street... awesome shoot...
____________
More progress is being made...
I cannot believe how much work I am getting done without a cell phone... nobody called me anyway, but you know... I pretended people would call me... :-D
OK folks... more stills from the editing today...
You might be asking, what characters are these girls? The answer will be revealed when the shining light bouncing back from the screen is entering your eyes and your brain is processing the story... AND then and ONLY then you will be enlightened!
I can't believe we're in October already... gotta get it done...

No comments: