Friday, October 06, 2006

Another day in the editing room...



Photos: Final product. Everything Black-and-white except Red... Schindler's list effect... The 2nd pic shows the original frame as we shot it.
_____________________
I've been patching up effects, and cutting some fresh scenes...
I had been working on Filo's imminent date with destiny since last night, but I'm glad I got it right this morning... a lot of clever editing left me with happy sensation. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...

Another scene I've been working on is on Ash as young man... the catalystic piece that starts it all (not in the movie, but in the story...), like I said, this has been a piece I've been working on since 2 weeks ago, and I still cannot finish... but it is looking VERY good...
There's a lot of special effects here, like this tricky color correction of making everything black-and-white except the color red... final product is going to look great...

I think I'm done for the day... beers? anyone?

PS: I learned today that "ALL that glitters, is NOT gold..." From the new episode of spongebob :-D
ta-ta for now...

No comments: