Sunday, May 27, 2007

Music from movies???

Here with one of the stars of EL ESCAPE and ASH WEDNESDAY... Lic. Rolando Tamayo and myself... jajajajajaja_______________
I haven't visited this new store in Eagle Pass... jajajajajjajaja it looks even funnier in person, when it's really dark.... jajajajjaja
_________________________
I am compiling a loooooooong list of my favorite songs from movies, and I need everyone's help!!!
I am compiling a playlist of great scores or just regular songs from films...
This is what I have so far (in NO particular order):
  • Star wars theme
  • Cancion del Mariachi played by Antonio Banderas in Desperado
  • Damn it feels good to be a gangster (Office Space)
  • Shipping up to Boston (The Departed)
  • Vienna (Billy Joel) 13 going on 30
  • Girl you'll be a woman soon (Pulp Fiction)
  • Tango from Scent of a Woman
  • Theme from "Love Actually"
  • Lucha de Gigantes (amores perros)
  • Bohemian Rhapsody (Wayne's World)
  • Goofy Goober (Spongebob movie) jajajajajajaja
Post your favorite songs from movies as a comment for all to see...
I'll be updating the list...
Cool beans...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

--Malagena Salerosa- Kill Bill
--Burning ring of fire- Walk the Line
--Hard out here for a pimp- Hustle & flow

Congrats on all your successes!

Anonymous said...

Music ANd Lyrics, its the shit!!

Anonymous said...

(Pans labyrinth)-humming theme
(Speed)- action theme
(Armageddon)-Dont wanna miss a thing
(City of Angels)-Iris

Anonymous said...

EyEz wId3 ShUt - CRAZY PIANO

Anonymous said...

2001 space odyssey
nacho libre song (I forgot what it's called)
The Godfather Theme
Forrest Gump has a great soundtrack...
Moulin Rouge (any song from there)