Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Break

Whoa...
today was definitely a day to remember...
Somebody, I know, knows someone else, and that person I know calls me that arrangements have been made... and just to let THAT person know that I'll be in Los Angeles...
And everything will be taken care of...
well we'll se about the "taken care of" part... but in the meantime, we'll be heading West towards Los Angeles with a shitload of DVD's and media kits...
We plan to stay there for a month and get to network and meet new friends and hopefully a lot more...
In dreamgirls, the girls are dissapointed that they lost this amateur contest and a guy tells them: Hey what's going on?
-We just lost this amateur contest...
-You lost the contest, because it's an amateur contest, and you don't need no contest to make it... what you need is a break, and I'm here to give it to you...

We'll be posting a whole bunch of stuff on our journey...
take care!
rik

No comments: