Friday, May 25, 2007

Before we go...

Here's some stills from the video Hechenme a los perros (Translated: Send me the dogs (?))... We shot at El Mercado Zaragoza and other cool places in Piedras Negras, Coah., MX... the video will be uploaded hopefully ny next week...

_______________
I think that all the shit has finally hit the fan... in a good way... jajajjajajaja
We are gearing and getting everything for the film festival in New York... but that doesn't happen until the end of July!!!

Our plan is not to have our arms crossed and wait for some miracle to com from the 4th dimension...
So instead of being useless and flacid, we plan to take Ash Wednesday to Los Angeles and establish ourselves in the heart of the film industry.

Paco, Roger and myself would venture into the concrete jungle of California for the month of June, come back in July and prepare for the festival in NYC.

But before we go unto our little adventure we are making 2 music videos...
One for CHICOTE, for the song HECHENME A LOS PERROS, (which is almost finished)
AND the other for Patricia Vonne.

Both videos will be shot in Piedras Negras and will be finished just before the door slams our ass as we get out of here...

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
--Don't... don't care?
It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime; so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.
--I beg your pardon?
Eight bosses.
--Eight?
Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.
Office Space (1991)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been missing alot of work peter...
-I wouldnt say i've been missing it bob-
jajajajajjajajajaajja