Saturday, July 07, 2007

Back to work...

After a 4-day stay, I am back from Los Angeles and back to Eagle Pass...
And now it is time to prepare and concentrate all of our energies into our World Premiere Screening in New York...
We need to prepare the actual digital master for them to play in the theater, invitations, schedule interviews with media, posters and a myriad of other seemingly infinite things to do...
So let's bring it on, and I hope to see you there in NY!
All of the information for the World Premiere is posted here:
http://www.digitalworkstudios.com/premiere



Now I have come to the cross-roads in my life - and I knew, without exception, I knew - which path was the right one - but I never took it.
And do you know why? Because It was too damned hard.
Now here's Charlie, he's come to the cross-roads, and he has chosen a path. It's the right path. A path that is made of principle, which leads to character. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
-Scent of a woman (1992)

No comments: