Monday, August 28, 2006

Newspaper + Backwards thinking!


Thanks to Rex McBeath for helping us out and printing the newspaper for Scene #80....
Scene #80 is probably THE last full scene left to shoot...

We have to do the music really soon in Monterrey....

The ASH WEDNESDAY train is at full steam and I am spent.... I'm living without living, and dying without dying.... jajajajaja....
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....
F*** that, when I die I'll have plenty of rest....
In the meantime... let's get back to work....
no more whining...

I almost forgot... I posted this morning the theatrical trailer for ASH WEDNESDAY backwards! You read right. BACKWARDS!... No, we wasn't... eeegggghhh... drunk... (vomit)...
NO, nothin' like that... we just thought it was fun to see it backwards... THE REASON? I have NO idea...!!!

If you don't have fun in this life, then why live?
How can hell be any worse, if life alone is such a curse? -BR

No comments: