Sunday, February 25, 2007

2 Years Bloggin'!

Photos: El Escape Team, Alonso, Rolando Tamayo, me, ASH (Ramiro Briones), Paco and Chicksters. (taken 5-17-2004)
I think that Barco was out sick that day or something, but here's a picture of him in case you miss him... (snff)
______________________________________

I totally forgot that february 22nd marked the 2nd anniversary of this BLOG...
TWO YEARS!
When I first started writing this "diary" it was when we were finishing EL ESCAPE DE LOS SANTOS, a very stressed time, for all of us...
we were barely starting out as "filmmakers", and that in itself was incredibly stressful.

Tonight I saw the OSCARS, which is the highest recognition given only to THE GREATEST films of the year.
AND man what a year of incredibly great and memorable films... my faves:
Babel, departed, children of men, blood diamond, last king of scotland, borat, el escape de los santos (jaja), to name a few...
These were all great films that inspired me in so many ways... they made me laugh, they made me cry, and alomost made me vomit (borat)... It was a great year for me as a movie-goer... :-D

I was glad for Scrosese and for the guy who made the music for BABEL, it was incredibly good...

I hope Delso gets his OSCAR one day, and if not, I know an Oscar in Mexico that can show him a lot of love and passion... jajajajajjaa

No comments: